Effective date Jan 1, 2016
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY, THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SITE OR THE
ONLINE SERVICES. Acceptance of Terms of Service
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms
and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are
responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with
any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials
contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark
- Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information
or software) from the web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only.
This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license
you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions
and may be terminated at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials
or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials
in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on the web site are provided "as is". Also, no warranties, expressed
or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without
limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular
purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, the web site does not warrant or make any representations concerning the
accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials or otherwise
relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this web site.
In no event shall use of the web site cause liablilty for any damages (including,
without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,)
arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Internet site, even
if notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some
jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of
liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply
- Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the web site could include technical, typographical,
or photographic errors. Tournament Central does not warrant that any of the materials
on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Changes to the materials contained
on the web site can occur at any time without notice. No commitment is made to update
No review has been done to all of the sites linked to the web site and no responsiblility
for the contents of any such linked site has been made. The inclusion of any link
does not imply endorsement of the linked web site. Use of any such linked web site
is at the user's own risk.
Revision of these terms used on the web site can occur at any time without notice.
By using this web site you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version
of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to the web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of
Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy
in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes
for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling
those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain
the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment
of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate,
with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and,
to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss
or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices
relating to the management of personal information.
Business will be conducted in accordance with these principles in order to ensure
that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.